Application of plasma in packaging industry:
One, packaging and printing For the packaging industry, the plasma pretreatment process has proven to be an effective method. Whether it is plastic film extrusion, printing, or bonding of two non-polar materials, such as polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), polyester (PET) or recycled materials, plasma technology is both cost-effective And key technologies for environmental protection.
Two, product examples
1 plastic bottle
Purpose: Improve the ink adhesion of bottle caps
2 Packing carton
Purpose: Improve the surface energy before bonding, printing or laminating
3 Glass bottles and metal cans
Purpose: High-standard surface spraying pretreatment Description:
(1) Glass production generally only has three basic colors: white, green or brown. In order to produce more exquisite glass packaging, Many products, such as cosmetic packaging, undergo a dyeing process. Metal beverage containers also require decorative spraying.
(2) When people buy perfumes, they don’t pay much attention to the fragrance, and they often care about the packaging. Its importance is similar to that of the fragrance. Not inferior. Generally, all the noble and luxurious glass bottles of top brand perfumes will use plasma technology before printing text. Surgery for processing.
(3) The last step in the glass bottle manufacturing process is to coat the glass to prevent the bottle from being caused by friction during transportation. Body damage and scratches. Afterwards, a screen printing process is generally used to print patterns on these glass bottles. Formed during the manufacturing process The type of coating determines whether the ink used later can be firmly bonded. Make sure that the adhesion is firm and the coloring is even, especially the needle For the polymer coating surface, plasma activation technology is needed to increase the surface tension.
Three, process flow Cleaning→plasma surface treatment (cleaning, activation and roughening)→printing (graphic transfer) or spraying or bonding
Fourth, the value of craftsmanship
(1) Online processing can be realized, and the production speed can be improved;
(2) Improve the process, improve product quality and yield;
(3) Improve surface energy, use innovative spraying technology and new materials (UV spraying, solvent-free spraying);
(4) Make the production process green and environmentally friendly, and significantly reduce costs.
Scan the consultation