1. Automobile manufacturing The development of the automotive industry relies on reliable and sophisticated technological processes. These are the basic prerequisites for maintaining high quality from start to finish. At the same time, if you need to manufacture parts with complex shapes, you need to use durable adhesives and high-performance raw materials. Placing The subsurface treatment process is superior to other pretreatment technologies and meets the stringent requirements of the automotive industry. They have become an indispensable part of each production process.
2. Examples of products
1. Car lights
(1) Purpose: Improve the bonding and sealing effect of headlights and taillights, and reduce bonding costs. (2) Description: Modern headlamps with LED technology can be used continuously throughout the life of the car without changing the bulb. To ensure For such a long service life, they must be effectively protected to prevent moisture from entering. In bonding made of polypropylene (PP) and polycarbon For headlights and taillights made of ester (PC), the adhesive must have excellent sealing properties and provide reliable bonding. (3) Process flow: Cleaning→plasma surface treatment (cleaning, activation and roughening)→gluing→bonding (4) Process value: ①The surface activation is very effective and uniform, and there will be no heat accumulation on the treated surface; ②The shell will not be deformed; ③It can reduce wall thickness and save materials; ④The entire bonding surface (including the bottom and side walls of the glue tank) can be processed; ⑤The pretreatment of the entire bonding surface (including the root and side of the groove) wall).
2. Sealing strip (EPDM)
(1) Purpose: Reliable spraying and flocking pretreatment for EPDM rubber strips, which can replace the primer. (2) Description: EPDM door seals play two important roles: weatherproof and reduce the noise level that can be felt inside the car. Car door sealing strips require a special surface coating to ensure that dirt particles will not stick to it. However, in the extruder Spraying functional coatings (anti-friction or flocking coating) in Yizhong is not an easy job. In the past, it was necessary to continuously polish the EPDM strips with a rotating wire brush, which was a process with poor process stability. process. (3) Process flow: Cleaning→plasma surface treatment (cleaning, activation and roughening)→gluing→spraying or flocking (4) Process value: ①The scrap rate is reduced, and the production efficiency is high; ②100% process monitoring can be carried out through the plasma control system; ③The equipment utilization rate is high, and the product quality is stable.
3. Interior parts
(1) Purpose: Pretreatment of large or complex automotive interior parts, which is beneficial to painting, coating, bonding and flocking. (2) Description: The plasma spray gun installed on the industrial manipulator can be used to spray paint, cover, in-mold decoration or in-mold labeling, Car interior parts with a three-dimensional three-dimensional structure are accurately and quickly environmentally-friendly pretreatment. In order to check the dashboard, door or other For the pretreatment of interior parts, a large-angle rotating plasma spray gun will be used, so that it can be used even for a large processing area. Obtain rapid and uniform surface activation. Different from the traditional flame method, when the plasma process is used for pretreatment, the thermal effect on the treated parts is very small. It will not cause product deformation or loss of cohesion due to excessive handling. (3) Process flow: Cleaning→plasma surface treatment (cleaning, activation and roughening)→gluing→spraying or bonding or flocking (4) Process value: ①Efficient and uniform surface activation will also be obtained on the surface of a large area of the product; ②It is possible to use non-polar recycled materials; ③Reliable technology and good product consistency; ④ There are very few chemical consumables; ⑤The parts will not be thermally deformed or degraded.
4. Exterior parts
(1) Purpose: cleaning and activating composite materials. (2) Description: Automotive exterior parts are composed of various materials: from customized metal blanks to SMC (short for Sheet molding compound, That is, sheet molding compound) composite materials and glass fiber reinforced plastics (GFRP) to composite plastics. These raw materials have extremely Different surface properties. Such as bumpers made of PP/EPDM compound, fenders made of SMC, windshield, glass Adhesion of skylights and aluminum frames, etc. Plasma pretreatment has become a key technology for achieving stable material bonding and high-quality surfaces with strong bonding power. Floor. Whether in terms of cost or environmental protection, it points out the direction of process development. (3) Process flow: Cleaning→plasma surface treatment (cleaning, activation and roughening)→spraying or bonding (4) Process value: ①Uniform surface activation, reliable ultra-fine cleaning; ②Reduce or eliminate the use of solvents for VOC; ③Reliable technology and good product consistency; ④Reduce material and operating costs; ⑤Environmental protection technology, high economic benefit.
5. On-board electrical appliances
(1) Purpose: Pre-treatment before sealing, which is conducive to glue injection and bonding. (2) Description: At present, consumers are increasingly demanding on the modern automobile manufacturing industry. More and more electronic products need to be full Meet the high expectations of consumers in terms of comfort and driving safety. Electronic circuits are increasingly integrated in sensors and actuators. Among the line devices. The more complex the electronic circuit board, the more it is necessary to achieve a reliable seal to prevent the components from being damp or corroded. Durable sealing performance is also important in the application of power transmission systems. The role of sealing here is to prevent oil leakage. The quality of any seal depends on the cleanliness of the contact surface. Using plasma cleaning technology in these key areas can confirm Ensure that effective high-precision pretreatment is achieved for the target area of the material. (3) Process flow: Cleaning→plasma surface treatment (cleaning, activation and roughening)→gluing and bonding (4) Process value: ① Even surface activation, better bonding effect; ②Reliable technology and good product consistency; ③Environmental protection technology, high economic benefit.
Scan the consultation